MEC 120 CNC
- Straight cut or inclined min. Ø 10mm to max. Ø 100mm.
- CN stroke feed: 2000mm stroke with through ball screw driven by brushless motor.
- Automatic Feeding Position.
- Easy change of jaw for quick replacement.
- Double clamp to hold the material on both sides of the blade.
- Centralized lubrication of moving parts.
- Clamp movement is hydraulic.
- Vertical head movement from top to bottom on hardened and ground slides.
- Different gear box according to the material to cut.
- Blade diameter: min. Ø275mm - max. ø370mm.
- HSS convection blades.
- Siemens electronic devices such as PLC, Inverter, touch screen panel.
- Software to optimize bar cutting and reduce the scrap.
- Electronic blade protection device.
- Different automatic loader for the tubes.(bundle loader, inclined plane or chain loader)
- Two automatic position for unloading.
|Round cut capacity||min Ø 10mm, max Ø 100mm|
|Square cut capacity||min 10x10mm, max 90x90mm|
|Rectangular cut capacity||min 10x10mm, max 120x80mm|
|Bar capacity||min Ø 10mm, max Ø 40mm|
|Minimum cut length||10mm|
|Maximum cut length||up to 3000mm (depend on the discharge length)|
|Cutting tolerance||+/- 0.2mm|
|Blade diameter||from Ø250mm to Ø350mm|
|Cutting speed||from 30rpm to 3000rpm, depending on the material|
|Feeding speed of the gripper||1.5m/s|
|Blade motor||2.25/ 3kW (or 4kW with inverter)|
|Cutting plane height||900mm|
|Maximum vice opening||130mm|