- Rigid machine body of 5000kg.
- Movement of the cutting unit on linear roller bearing, driven by a brushless motor through ball screw.
- Excellent surface texture quality.
- Cutting tolerance +/- 0.1mm.
- Precise Ceramic blade guide.
- Cutting stability by setting the material removal for tooth.
- Long blade life.
- Reduced blade vibration guaranteed by a friction brake.
- Blade lubrication with oil mist.
- Centralized sliding lubrication.
- Low noise emission.
- Movement of feed roller driven by brushless motor through ball screw.
- Rolling forward carriage to avoid scracth on the material.
- Touch screen interface between the operator and the machine.
- PLC and inverter brand Siemens (made in Germany).
|Round cut capacity||min Ø 20mm, max Ø 100mm|
|Square cut capacity||min 20x20mm, max 75x75mm|
|Rectangular cut capacity||min 20x20mm, max 80x70mm|
|Minimum cut length||10mm|
|Maximum standard cut length||1000mm|
|Minimum scrap||30mm (with 3rd axis)|
|Cutting tolerance||+/- 0.1mm|
|N° of teeth||60/80/100|
|Blade speed||70÷130 m/min (inverter controlled)|
|Saw blade feeding||20m/min with servo motor|
|Gripper feeding speed||24m/min with servo motor|
|Feeding gripper stroke||0÷800mm|
|Cutting plane height||835mm|