- Straight cut of min. Ø 10mm to max. Ø 100mm.
- Suitable for cutting tubes up to 3000mm, in large volumes.
- Excellent performance even with stainless steel tubes.
- Blade diameter min. Ø250 mm - max. Ø350 mm.
- HSS conventional blades.
- Advancement of cutting head on hardened and straightened guide, inclined 20°.
- Cutting head made up cemented and rectified helical gears.
- Movement of the length stop on rack, controlled by servo motor.
- PLC and Siemens electronic equipment with touch - screen interface.
- Bar Optimization Program to Reduce Scrap.
- Adjustable electronic disc protection.
- Central lubrication of cutting head movement.
- It is possible to link a deburring machine.
|Round cut capacity||min Ø12mm, max Ø100mm|
|Square cut capacity||min 12x12mm, max 100x100mm|
|Rectangular cut capacity||min 12x12mm, max 100x80mm|
|Minimum cut length||15mm|
|Maximum cut length||3000mm|
|Cutting tolerance||+/- 0.2mm|
|Blade diameter||from Ø250mm to Ø350mm|
|Cutting speed||from 30 rpm to 300 rpm, depending on the material|
|Roller in feeding speed||300m/min|
|Cutting plane inclined height||1000mm|
|Maximum vice opening||145mm|